1. The editor board makes the initial selection of the received texts comparing their subject matters journal profile and compliance with the editorial requirements.
2. The initially accepted texts/manuscripts are submitted to two independent reviewers of the cooperating with the editors. At least one of the reviewers should be affiliated in a foreign institution in case of texts in foreign languages.
3. Double-blind review process is the standard procedure.
4. The reviewers evaluate the texts completing the form available on the website of the journal: www.e-wsgk.pl
5. A review is intended to provide an opinion, i.e. the editorial board shall take a final decision accepting or rejecting the text.
6. The detailed principles of reviewing articles comply with the guidelines of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education included in a brochure containing descriptions of good practice in review procedures in science. For more information please contact chief editor: Aneta Moszczyńska at firstname.lastname@example.org